A.C.A.T. is always in need of more volunteers — the more people we have helping stray, abandoned, homeless and feral cats, the more cats we are able to help.Some of A.C.A.T.’s current volunteer opportunities are as follows:
- Fostering cats or kittens.
- Organizing and staffing fund raising activities. We always have several fundraising activities planned and always need help with these. Such activities include bake sales, selling raffle tickets, getting prizes for raffles, etc.
- Staffing an information booth at various locations during special events.
- Making donation jars.
- Answering A.C.A.T. voice mail on occasion.
- Taking photographs of our cats for our website and for Petfinder and making sure that these photos and their stories are up-to-date.
- Giving vaccinations to cats and kittens — this is a task that needs dedication to detail and timeliness.
- Recruiting corporate sponsors.
- Developing and conducting a membership drive.
- Media/Public Relations.
Does something here appeal to you? Is there is something not listed here that you are interested in helping with? Please let know about your volunteer interests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to stop by our adoption clinics and fill out a volunteer application.